Saturday, July 29, 2006

OKKKKKKKKKK, my first post. I shall start blogging from now on, find it a very good way of destressing when u realli need it, haha. Anyway, nothing much happened today, only that i had a lousy, terrible piano lesson this morning, for no apparent reason, she seems to be in a bad mood. Well i was not in a very good mood this morning too. Haiz, could be stress that is taking a toll on my body, its not working in the way i wanted it to be, pain and aches all over. Late nights surely contribute too. So back to the topic, when to watch Lake house today and to find my mother's present. The show wasn't very nice, average and not really worth $9.50. Bought a necklace for my mum, hopes she likes it when i gv it to her tomorrow, cos i m seriously not an expert in buying gifts, especially for girls. Reached home around 7.30, took a bath and ate my dinner. Wretched EOM and tutorials are sickening, with all the tests mounting up, hardly even have time to take a breath. Haiz, tiring day, slping early.

-Sayonara-